Are you in a vacation mood and you are in search of an exotic destination? Here we present you the best all-inclusive resorts in Turks and Caicos, either for adults only or family.
Best Beaches Resorts Deals: ( Updated July 2019)
- Experience the Ultimate Family Vacation in Paradise! Learn More about Beaches Turks and Caicos. Clik Here to Get This Deal.
- Last Minute Deals – Get up to 65 % OFF Rack rates! Click Here to Get This Deal.
If you want to know more, I invite you to read further. You will receive:
- Helpful information about the resorts
- Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort review
For more information about Caribbean resorts we recommend you to read our article about the best Sandals Resorts.
Turks and Caicos family resorts
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort review
Beaches Turks and Caicos is a five-star all-inclusive resort, located on Providenciales island in the Turks and Caicos archipelago. The resort actually sits on Grace Bay beach – breathtaking spot with a powdery white-sand beach, clear turquoise water and has received the title “the world’s best beach” by TripAdvisor Travellers.
Beaches resort, a part of the Sandals resorts family, features four unique villages – Carribean, French, Italian and Key West village – each reflecting the style of its region. This resort area holds so much beauty, luxury, fun activities, everything is catered for, more than you can imagine. The property is also family friendly – there is a huge waterpark (including eight slides and cool surf simulator a lazy river), childcare, activities for kids at Kids’ Camp, lounge at Trench Town and dance at Nightclub for teenagers, as well as live shows, cocktail and beach parties, theme nights for adults.
In order to help you reach a conclusion about the resort, let me break down some pros and cons.
- Family-friendly resort. A great destination particularly for multi-generational families who want to reconnect together. There is a full range of activities at Kid’s Camp for babies, kids with babysitting and childcare. Also activities for teens and adults.
- All-inclusive. All meals, snacks and drinks included. There are 21 Beaches Turks and Caicos restaurants (international cuisines) and 15 bars.
- Pools. The pools are gorgeous. Each village has its own pool. There are 10 pools, 4 whirlpools and 1 scuba diving pool. Every pool is different, some are for adults, kids, for partying, etc.
- Architecture. The resort is laid out in 4 villages, each with unique architecture and charm.
- Vibe. The vibe is upbeat, very comfortable for families with children.
- Great features for kids – a huge waterpark (including numerous water slides, water cannons, a lazy river, and a splash area for little ones), a swim-up bar for kids, a Kid camp (different programmes ) with nannies, daily and nightly entertainment with games and shows, shows and programmes, Play lounge, Choo Choo train; for teens – a nightclub, a disco, a chill out place, Trench Town teen arcade.
- Activities/features for adults: a spa and fitness complex, cocktail parties, theme nights and beach parties, bonfires, live shows, live bands
- Beach. The property is nestled in Grace bay – the best beach is gorgeous. The water is crystal clear turquoise blue, the sand is soft. There are lounge chairs (with canopies or umbrella).
- Location from/to the airport. It is a 15-minute drive from Providenciales International Airport.
- Other facilities: Spa (saunas, massages, body/facial treatments), fitness complex (the largest on the island), a shopping center, conference rooms, Caribbean adventure tours.
- Land sports: day and night tennis, shuffleboard, table tennis, beach volleyball, soccer, billiards, basketball, and outdoor chess, croquet, pool tables, billiards, board games, golf.
- Water sports: kayaks, windsurfing, snorkeling equipment, hidrobikes, paddleboarding, and scuba diving (scuba courses for first-timers for a fee), hobie cats, laser bug boats, bodyboarding, waterskiing, tubing, aquatrikes.
- The Caribbean’s first Certified Autism Centers.
- Not for couples. The resort is not good for couples who are looking for a peaceful and romantic atmosphere (more appropriate are the Sandals resorts).
- Crowds and noise. No matter where you go, you will be surrounded by other guests, at the bar, restaurant, pool,…
- Rooms in the French and Caribbean Villages. Rooms are little dated, small with simple interiors – needs renovation.
- The French village is the furthest from the beach.
- Only a few adult-only areas.
Beaches Turks and Caicos rooms
There are more than 40 different room types but no standard rooms. The least expensive and the oldest rooms are in The French and Caribbean Villages. The rooms don’t feature ocean views but busy walkway or fence. The nicest rooms are in Italian Village but can be overpriced.
Caribbean Village – The oldest village on the resort. The rooms are here among the smallest offered and modest. Located beside the beach, but most of the rooms don’t have ocean views. Bungalow-style rooms have little privacy. It’s surrounded by tropical gardens and palm trees.
French Village – Rooms are suited for large families. The French village is the most budget-friendly and offers more privacy than the Caribbean or Italian Village. Many rooms don’t have balconies or patios. The rooms feature views of the pool, garden or ocean. There is some noise pollution as the main entertainment stage is in the village.
Italian Village – The rooms are luxurious, super tailored for families. Children have separate rooms with bunk beds and Xboxes. There is also a Jacuzzi tub. Many rooms overlook a beautiful pool, other rooms have views of the ocean.
Key West Village – It is the newest neighborhood and ultra luxurious. It offers oceanfront accommodations, usually with balconies. Some accommodations feature studios, one or two bedroom suites, three to four-bedroom villas, also with private pools.
All rooms include A/C, alarm clock, coffee maker, phone, iron and ironing board, safe, TV with satellite cable, free WiFi.
Beaches Turks and Caicos restaurants
You will enjoy a variety of perfect cuisine and dining style in 21 restaurant – Japanese, sushi restaurant, Tuscan inspired restaurant, Indian restaurant, just to name a few. The restaurants are also exceptional at catering for your dietary needs – vegan, gluten-free and so on.
Another option for dining is room service – only in the rooms that have butler service.
Dress code – Dress code mostly apply for the evening – trousers or jeans and long or short shirts and footwear must be worn. In the evening there’s not permitted wet bathing suits, shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, hats or caps.
Tipping policy – There’s strict no tipping policy at the resort at the resorts.
Weddings – Beaches resort gift you a wedding for free as long as you book 3 nights or more at their resort.
This was our lists of best Turks and Caicos All-Inclusive Resorts, if you have any question don’t hesitate to write us!
Beaches Turks and Caicos Map
Traveling has always been a part of my life. Since I was a child I’ve been dreaming to travel abroad, experience new cultures, speaking other languages etc. After working in the travel industry for a short time (and later dedicated myself to other professions), I’ve found interesting to start a travel blog with my life partner.